Based on customer feedback on OwnerListens, here are common questions patrons have for restaurants. Answer as many of these as possible on your website and on social media but recognize that some customers won’t take the time to look for answers. They’d rather ask you directly. Sign up for OwnerListens so that customers can access you directly. Your reply could be the start of a great new customer relationship.
1. Do you take reservations? Can I get a table for ____ at ____? Can I text/IM my reservations?
2. Are you open on ____? (Labor Day, Christmas, this Sunday when the parade is happening).
3. Do you have vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options?
4. I see gluten free options on your menu but do you prepare them in separate containers? Do you have a separate gluten free fryer?
5. Can you accommodate groups of ____ (15, 20, 30 people)? Do you have a private room? Will you stay open a bit later for a large group?
6. Do you have a kids menu?
7. I’m coming to celebrate my ____, what special thing can you do for me? (anniversary, birthday, promotion)
8. I just got take out from here and there’s a mistake in my order. Can you fix it?
9. How late are you open today? How early do you open tomorrow?
10. How much advance notice to you need to make ____ takeout ____? (30, cupcakes, 12 hamburgers, 25 pizzas)
11. Where can I get nutritional info about your menu?
12. Can I get a copy of all the ____ varietals with some info about them? (coffee, wine, cheese)
13. Are you handicap accessible? To wheelchairs too?
14. Is there parking nearby?
15. Can we bring our own ____? (cake, wine) Is there a fee?